Areas of expertise include:
• Global Strategy – developing strategy, advising on critical social issues such as:
environmental\sustainability, youth employment, hunger & shelter and human trafficking.
• Project Management – developing and leading projects including long-term projects with global scope
engaging stakeholders across multiple business functions.
• Nonprofit / NGO Partnerships – assessing, establishing and managing strategic relationships with
nonprofit organizations with national and international scope.
• Communications – positioning sustainability and social responsibility programs as core company
principles, building value through internal and external communication channels.
• Stakeholder Engagement - developing an approach and response for campaigns with special
interest, investment and advocacy groups focused on social and environmental impact issues.
• Sustainability Reporting – reporting on sustainability and social responsibility results to external
stakeholders by leading content development and design of sustainability reports written to GRI
• Employee Engagement – creating infrastructure for employee engagement including recognition
programs and high-profile community events involving executives.
• Disaster Relief – advising on disaster response including establishing processes for international
grant-making that complies with the U.S. Patriot Act.
I like to create new things, starting with an idea and working collaboratively to build on it.